Struggling to lose weight? Speed up your metabolism with Fatburner
Tired of seeing the same old results on the bathroom scales? Tried numerous odd diets to achieve weight loss, but in vain? Taken up a gym membership, yet barely seeing a difference? If you’ve experienced any agree of the above, Fatburner may be able to help you succeed in your metabolic journey.
What is Metabolism?
Our body requires food as a fuel to perform basic and important bodily functions like breathing, brain activity, and heartbeat. It utilizes the food eaten and converts it into fatty acids which then give the average person energy and vitality to perform daily chores. If you find yourself lethargic or not as active as you’d like, you may need to get your TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) level checked. This hormone regulates the metabolic function of the body. Get a blood test and consultation with your general practitioner.
Here are some symptoms that reveal you may have a slow metabolism
- Sudden weight gain despite a healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Extreme fatigue and low self-drive. Inability to get through the day without ample rest.
- No amount of exercise or diet helps in losing weight.
- You suffer from dry or cracked skin. Due to a slow metabolic rate, the bodily cells become inactive and thus impact the blood supply which causes the skin to appear flaky.
- You get frequent headaches and migraines. This happens due to an underactive thyroid.
- You seem forgetful. The thyroid hormone regulates metabolism which when impacted, can lead to poor memory.
- You're losing hair. Skin and hair cells get affected and are unable to grow or regenerate sufficiently well.
- You feel unusually cold in warm temperatures. If you're cold, it could be due to hypothyroidism which slows down the thyroid and metabolic rate.
- Disinterested in intimacy - for men, lower levels of thyroid could mean your testosterone hormones are low, causing disinterest.
- Depression – a slow thyroid can seriously impact self-esteem with the loss of hair, good skin, productivity and slowed weight loss.
Here's how Fatburner comes to the aid of sufferers of a slow metabolism
- Stimulates and burns fat.
- Suppresses appetite.
- Restores energy reserves, courtesy of amino acids.
- Improves metabolic rate.
Taking care of your weight woes, Fatburner has been enriched with micronutrients and enzymes which speed up the metabolic process. It tackles sluggish weight loss and a slowed metabolism with its active ingredients of caffeine, capsaicin, and ginger which work as appetite suppressants as well as providing energy and vitality.
Tamarind has been scientifically linked to a faster metabolism and is a potent nutritional supplement. Additionally, Fatburneris packed with amino acids like l-tyrosine and l-arginine, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, and vitamins B1 and B12 that restore the metabolic process which is unique to every individual, based on his body composition.
The combination of vitamins and amino acids signal and empower the body to speed up the metabolic rate and perform necessary bodily functions as well as lend the ideal weight.
Composition and Dosage
Reclaim the power to your life with a dose of Fatburner, one capsule daily after any meal along with plenty of fluids. Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.
Green tea extract (50% polyphenols), pomeranian fruit extract (citrus Aurantium, 6% synephrine), chitosan, ginger root powder, Malabar tamarind extract (60% garcinia Cambogia), guarana extract (12% caffeine), L-tyrosine, L-arginine, mate green tea leaf (ground), nicotinamide, cayenne pepper, zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin on mannitol.
Release agent: magnesium salts of fatty acids, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), D-biotin.
Feedback and Reviews
Patients observed a huge difference in their appetites, felt less hungry and witnessed effective body detox results. Ideal for anyone who desires to lose weight the healthy way.